Gable Roof Designs
Melbourne Carports and Pergolas Gable Roof Designs comes in both freestanding and attached designs and engineered to go beyond gable width of 10 meters. Now that is strong!
Gable designs are available in a broad range of roof pitches to enhance your current home and character. We offer Dutch Gable ends, Hipped ends, Gazebo ends as well as the standard pitched gable end.
All gables have the option of a full/partial polycarbonate or full coloured roof. Our designs support any gutter style, varying infill types and decorative finishes, including finials. Gable design Pergola will compliment any style of house by adding a touch of our high gloss finish for luxury and modern look. You no longer need to worry about bird nests as all of our gable designs come with the flush frame system which eliminates the ability for birds to nest easily.
Gable Roof Designs Patio and Verandah Features:
- Gable designs can be joined together – see option for joining areas
- Unique downlight system and ceiling fan brackets
- Fully customisable to suit your needs
- Wide choice of beam colours to choose from
- Large range of attachment options to fit all heights
- Engineered to go up to and over 4 metres
- Large variety of roofing profiles available
- High gloss beams and posts – low maintenance stylish appearances
- Large range of gutter colours and profiles
Areas we service:
We build carports, boatports and Caravan Ports all around the Northern and Western Suburbs of Melbourne including Cairnlea, Derrimut, Burnside, Caroline Springs, Hillside, Kurrunjang, Melton, Ravenhall, Hoppers Crossing, Point Cook, Tarneit, Truganina, Werribee, Wyndham Vale, Manor Lakes, Williams Landing, Bacchus Marsh, Epping, Thomastown, Thornbury, Coburg, Glenroy, Tullamarine, Fawkner, Pascoe Vale, Craigieburn, Sunbury, Roxburgh Park