There’s nothing more Australian than an outdoor barbecue lunch with a beer in your own outdoor living area.
Melbourne Carports and Pergolas Opening Louvres allows you to select as much or as little sun and weather as you like if you want control over your lifestyle! Your solid colour roof opens to let the sun, light and air flow with a simply press of a button.
Designed for Victoria’s unpredictable weather, an opening roof system can automatically close when it senses rain.
So now it doesn’t matter what season it is your outdoor entertaining area is ready for business.
Our Opening Louvre Pergola, Patio and Verandah Features:
- Provide an easy on the eye look with clean, simple lines
- Control the climate at the touch of a button
- 180° louvre turning circle
- Long spans
- Hidden motor and operating system
- Prevent splash back and over flow with our custom design gutter
- Our standard includes Rain Sensor
- Got more than one bay – control all motors simultaneously or individually
Areas we service:
We build carports, boatports and Caravan Ports all around the Northern and Western Suburbs of Melbourne including Cairnlea, Derrimut, Burnside, Caroline Springs, Hillside, Kurrunjang, Melton, Ravenhall, Hoppers Crossing, Point Cook, Tarneit, Truganina, Werribee, Wyndham Vale, Manor Lakes, Williams Landing, Bacchus Marsh, Epping, Thomastown, Thornbury, Coburg, Glenroy, Tullamarine, Fawkner, Pascoe Vale, Craigieburn, Sunbury, Roxburgh Park